ISTANBUL, May 28 (Reuters) - BSH Ev Aletleri , a unit of Bosch , boosted profit fourfold in the first quarter following tax cuts on white goods and lower steel prices, a state-run news agency cited its chairman as saying. Net profit was 20 million lira ($12.7 million) in the period at Turkey-based BSH, which controls about a quarter of the local market, Chairman Norbert Klein told reporters at a news conference on Thursday, according to the state-run news agency. BSH raised exports by 33 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch Turkish unit's profit up 295 pct-agency" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642