By Daria Sito-Sucic SARAJEVO, July 29 (Reuters) - Bosnia's sole aluminium smelter Aluminij Mostar said on Tuesday its development plans may be at risk due to a power firm's decision to end a contract with the plant's main electricity supplier. The Sarajevo-based state-owned Elektroprivreda BiH (EPBiH) power company announced on Monday it would proceed with early termination of its five-year power supply contract with Debis International Trading, part of DaimlerChrysler AG . Debis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosnia aluminium plant says future plans at risk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642