PARIS, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Bouygues Construction has won a 80 million euro ($98.5 million) contract to help build a new business support site for car manufacturer Renault , the French building group said on Thursday. Bouygues said the new site would be based in Villeroy, south of Paris. The site is due to start operating between June 2006 and March 2007.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bouygues Construction wins 80 mln euro Renault deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.