STOCKHOLM, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Oil group BP's Swedish chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg is set to take the chairmanship of truck maker Volvo , a newspaper said on Thursday, the second time this year such an appointment has been reported. Newspaper Svenska Dagbladet quoted what it called several sources as saying that Volvo shareholders had decided on nominating Svanberg as chairman. An announcement would come in the next few weeks, it added. A spokesman for Volvo declined to comment on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BP chairman again reported headed to truck group Volvo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642