By Michael Shields, European Auto Correspondent MONTREUX, Switzerland, June 29 (Reuters) - Pity the poor car maker without an alluring brand, because the divide between the haves and the have-nots is about to get even bigger, auto industry executives say. European manufacturers of premium cars such as Porsche , BMW and Mercedes-Benz are speeding away from the mass car makers under attack from Japanese and Korean rivals, and the Chinese are looming in the rear-view mirror. And the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brand magic is key to auto makers' aspirations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642