ROME, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday the Italian automaker's new Bravo compact was a first step into the European compact segment. "We are building up our muscles to play in the most important segment in Europe," he told reporters ahead of a dinner to mark the unveiling of the Bravo. The five-door Bravo is the successor to the Stilo, considered a failure after six years on the market. "The Bravo is an extremely important car because it is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bravo is Fiat entry into compact segment -- CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642