SAO PAULO, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Brazil's petrochemical company Braskem and Japan's Toyota Tsusho Corp said they have signed an agreement to sell green polyethylene, produced from Brazil sugar cane, in Japan and other Asian countries. The commercial contract, which was signed two years before the planned startup of Braskem's green plastics plant, involves about one-quarter of its initial output. "The market for green resin has been very promising, and the deal with Toyota is a sign of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil Braskem, Toyota to sell Asia green plastic" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.