* Auto sales fall 11.2 percent in July over previous month * Brazil auto market still strong despite global slump SAO PAULO, July 31 (Reuters) - Automobile sales in Brazil fell around 11 percent in July over the month before, a market source told Reuters on Friday, following record June sales that showed Brazil's market for vehicles remains strong. The South American nation is one of the few countries where automakers see possibilities for continued growth, in contrast to the United ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil July car sales fall after June jump: source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642