BRASILIA, July 31 (Reuters) - Brazil is not currently planning to extend a tax break for the auto industry beyond August, Finance Minister Guido Mantega told reporters on Tuesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil not planning to extend auto tax break - minister" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.