BRASILIA, June 26 (Reuters) - The Brazilian government plans to announce on Monday that it will renew a key tax break for the automobile, home appliance and construction industries as part of a broad push to pull the economy out of recession, two government sources told Reuters on Friday. The industrial tax exemption for the auto industry will remain at current levels for the next three months and then rise slightly in October, but not back to pre-crisis levels, the sources said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil to renew industrial tax breaks -govt sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.