BRASILIA, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Brazil's government should announce later on Tuesday the renewal of industrial tax breaks to more environmentally friendly cars, a government source told Reuters. Brazil's Finance Minister Guido Mantega and the head of the country's national automakers' association Anfavea will hold a joint news conference later in Brasilia. (Reporting by Ana Nicolaci da Costa) ((email@example.com; Reuters Messaging: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil to renew tax breaks on "green" cars-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.