RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil, June 27 (Reuters) - Mergers and acquisitions in Brazil's sugar and biofuel sector are likely to fall sharply in 2002 due to election uncertainty, Sao Paulo-based KPMG Corporate Finance said in a report. So far this year only two deals have been concluded - sales of the Bela Vista and Santa Cruz mills - compared with 10 in 2001 and eight in 2000. "Being an electoral year, 2002 brings natural uncertainty into the rhythm of M&As," Luis Lopez, KPMG Corporate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil sugar sector M&As set to fall in 2002-study" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.