* Brazil's Batista to create two companies within year * One in high technology, other automobile RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Brazil's richest man, Eike Batista, said on Monday he plans to create a high technology company and an automobile company within a year. The idea is to raise funds in the market through stock offerings, said the owner of the industrial conglomerate EBX. "We want to invest in the high technology sector to give Brazil the opportunity to build computers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil's Batista to create two new companies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.