* Cost is biggest obstacle facing second-generation ethanol * Firms will team up to produce ethanol, sell own technology By Fabiola Gomes SAO PAULO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Brazil's ETH Bioenergia and Denmark's Inbicon will partner to find cheaper ways to produce second-generation or cellulosic biofuels, an ETH director told Reuters on Wednesday, tackling one of the technology's biggest drawbacks. Brazil's vast ethanol sector, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil's ETH, Denmark's Inbicon to partner on cellulosic ethanol" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642