SAO PAULO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Brazil's state oil company Petrobras has reduced natural gas deliveries to distributors Comgas and CEG and CEG-Rio, to meet supply contracts with thermoelectric plants, the company said late Tuesday. Petrobras said that reduced deliveries to the Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro state distributors would still meet the minimum supply levels defined in their contracts, which the distributors had surpassed for over a year. Petrobras signed in May an accord with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brazil's Petrobras trims natgas to distributors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642