By Hugo Dixon LONDON, May 30 (Reuters Breakingviews) - Fiat Industrial is merging with CNH, its U.S. subsidiary, and is set to become a Dutch-domiciled group listed in New York. This may herald a full takeover of Chrysler by Fiat Auto, with its listing moving across the Atlantic too. Italy may complain but it is largely to blame. Full view will be published shortly. CONTEXT NEWS - Reuters: Fiat Industrial boosts U.S. focus with CNH merger (The author is a Reuters Breakingviews columnist. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BREAKINGVIEWS-Agnellis give thumbs down to Italy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642