(The author is a Reuters Breakingviews columnist. The opinions expressed are his own) By Hugo Dixon LONDON, May 30 (Reuters Breakingviews) - The Agnellis are giving the thumbs down to Italy. The country's premier industrial family's plans to merge Fiat Industrial and CNH, its U.S. subsidiary, will result in a $13 billion Dutch-domiciled group listed in New York. In itself, that is only a middling blow to the national psyche. But it is likely to herald a full takeover of Chrysler by Fiat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BREAKINGVIEWS-Agnellis give thumbs down to Italy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642