-- The author is a Reuters Breakingviews columnist. The opinions expressed are his own -- By Antony Currie NEW YORK, Aug 20 (Reuters Breakingviews) - Bankers must be thankful for the surprisingly hot August M&A market. The prospect of more cash-rich firms joining this month's surprising deal boom is enough to forget the beach. This past week has already been the best in any August since 2006, racking up $90 billion in deal flow. And at almost $200 billion so far, this month could end ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BREAKINGVIEWS-August's M&A heat may not bring Wall Street rain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642