By Lisa Lee NEW YORK, Nov 18 (Reuters Breakingviews) - GM whetted IPO appetites -- but not necessarily for the Harrah's casino operator. The group owned by TPG and Apollo is heavily indebted, pulled back too much on capex and has limited Asian prospects. To get a deal done, the casino will need to sell at a major discount to rivals. A considered view will be published shortly. To sign up to receive 3 daily emails featuring agenda-setting financial insight from Reuters Breakingviews, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BREAKINGVIEWS-Caesars needs to price IPO so house doesn't win" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.