-- The author is a Reuters Breakingviews columnist. The opinions expressed are her own -- By Wei Gu HONG KONG, Dec 22 (Reuters Breakingviews) - General Motors' triumphant return to Wall Street towards the end of 2010 showed that New York can still get the world's biggest capital markets deals done. But it was the Chinese exchanges that came out on top, and are likely to do so again in 2011. China's big lead over its competitors will be difficult to trump. Hong Kong, Shanghai and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BREAKINGVIEWS-China should retain IPO crown in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.