By Antony Currie NEW YORK, Nov 24 (Reuters Breakingviews) - The lender is winding down its autos business and its mid-market banking unit is embryonic. For its private equity owner, mauled by its Detroit bets, breaking even is out of reach. But Cerberus may recoup a few billion dollars -- a better end to its Motown adventure than nothing. Full view will be published shortly. Get Breakingviews alerts directly to your inbox three times a day. To sign up click here: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BREAKINGVIEWS-Chrysler Financial may bring Cerberus consolation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.