-- The author is a Reuters Breakingviews columnist. The opinions expressed are his own -- By Antony Currie NEW YORK, Nov 24 (Reuters Breakingviews) - Cerberus's bets on Detroit left it badly mauled. Now the buyout shop is trying to sell its last major asset, Chrysler Financial, according to Bloomberg. The lender is no longer the strong franchise Cerberus [CBS.UL] boss Stephen Feinberg thought it was when he bought it in 2007. But he may be able to get back a few billion dollars -- a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BREAKINGVIEWS-Chrysler Financial may bring Cerberus consolation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642