By Antony Currie NEW YORK, Sept 28 (Reuters Breakingviews) - The former U.S. car tsar has penned a mostly good read about the bailouts of GM and Chrysler. But his mixture of bluntness when passing judgment on others with reserve on bigger issues amplifies a sense of ambivalence -- and may not endear him to prospective colleagues. A considered view will be published shortly. CONTEXT NEWS -- Steven Rattner has published "Overhaul," a book about his five months as head of President ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BREAKINGVIEWS-Feature:Rattner opus won't much aid rehabilitation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642