(The author is a Reuters Breakingviews columnist. The opinions expressed are his own) By Quentin Webb LONDON, Sept 29 (Reuters Breakingviews) - Privatisation is back in Europe. That may sound crazy after Spain pulled its giant lottery flotation on Thursday. But the case for euro zone states selling down assets is still strong. And it's not just the peripheral countries. France and Italy are conceivably sitting on a 70 billion euro pipeline of equity capital markets business. Portugal, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BREAKINGVIEWS-France and Italy sitting on share sale goldmine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.