By Antony Currie NEW YORK, June 28 (Reuters Breakingviews) - That's how bankers are valuing General Motors' planned share sale. The metric is usually used for distressed firms -- PO stands for pensions and other obligations like healthcare. Wheeling it out for GM's IPO is a reminder that last year's bankruptcy was not a cure-all. A considered view will be published shortly. CONTEXT NEWS -- General Motors [GM.UL] may file its intent to sell shares to the public with the Securities and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BREAKINGVIEWS-Get ready for EBITDAPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.