-- The author is a Reuters Breakingviews columnist. The opinions expressed are her own -- By Lisa Lee NEW YORK, May 26 (Reuters Breakingviews) - Hedge fund bosses proved themselves better financial mechanics than Uncle Sam. As taxpayers struggle to break even with General Motors , the owners of Delphi Automotive could more than double their money. The car parts supplier looks worth about $10 billion after emerging from bankruptcy in 2009. The two sets of automotive investors had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BREAKINGVIEWS-Hedge fund financial mechanics show up Uncle Sam" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.