By Rob Cox and Antony Currie NEW YORK, Oct 24 (Reuters Breakingviews) - The billionaire investor often has loopy ideas for M&A among his holdings (remember Lions Gate-MGM?) But a $5 bln-plus combination of Navistar and Oshkosh makes some strategic sense. The net present value of cost synergies could be worth more than their combined market cap. Full view will be published shortly. Get Breakingviews alerts directly to your inbox three times a day. To sign up click here: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BREAKINGVIEWS-Icahn's American truck merger pitch has wheels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642