(Updates to add Context News) -- The author is a Reuters Breakingviews columnist. The opinions expressed are her own -- By Fiona Maharg Bravo MADRID, Feb 22 (Reuters Breakingviews) - The true costs of drilling for oil in Libya are starting to emerge. That's a concern for the oil market in general -- and for Italy's Eni in particular. It's hard to avoid unsavoury regimes in the oil business. Unlike other Western energy groups, Eni has not been queasy about cosying up to Libya, a former ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BREAKINGVIEWS-Libya unrest punishes too-concentrated oil majors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.