By Antony Currie NEW YORK, June 29 (Reuters Breakingviews) - The unprofitable electric automaker's public trading debut was a rare hit. That might embolden General Motors and others to push ahead with IPOs. But Tesla's a tech play in a growth industry it leads. Absent such a good story, or buoyant markets, the pace will be hard to match. A considered view will be published shortly. CONTEXT NEWS -- Electric carmaker Tesla launched its IPO on Tuesday. The deal priced at $17 a share, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BREAKINGVIEWS-Not just anything can ride markets like Tesla" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642