-- The author is a Reuters Breakingviews columnist. The opinions expressed are his own -- By Neil Collins LONDON, July 27 (Reuters Breakingviews) - The surprise in the offer for one of Britain's last conglomerates turns out to be the management's involvement with the buyers. The directors of Tomkins are recommending the terms to shareholders, but the executives are taking equity which could give them 15 percent of the bidding company. On July 19, Tomkins revealed that trading had been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BREAKINGVIEWS-Tomkins takeover disclosure is two-part comedy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642