By Richard Beales NEW YORK, May 21 (Reuters Breakingviews) - Combining the electric vehicle nous of the makers of the earnest Prius and the supercar Roadster is mainly about the future. But with both Toyota's battered U.S. reputation and Tesla's forthcoming IPO in need of a boost, the partnership also helps with today's concerns. A considered view will be published shortly. CONTEXT NEWS -- Tesla Motors and Toyota said on May 20 they intend to cooperate on the development of electric ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BREAKINGVIEWS-Toyota, Tesla alliance helps present and future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.