By Chris Hughes LONDON, June 27 (Reuters Breakingviews) - The German truckmaker has mounted almost no resistance to VW's attempt to take effective control without paying a premium. Sure, Germany's lax takeover regime makes VW's assault hard to repel. But MAN's management could have done more to help investors push up the price. Full view will be published shortly. CONTEXT NEWS -- The chief executve of MAN, the German truckmaker, spoke in support of a possible partnership with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BREAKINGVIEWS-Where is MAN's defence against VW?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.