BERGAMO, Italy, April 28 (Reuters) - Brembo's chairman said on Monday he had held talks with executives at Pininfarina about the possibility of buying into the car designer and contract manufacturer. But he declined to say if he had taken a decision. "For the moment, I can't say anything," Alberto Bombassei told reporters on the sidelines of an event in this town near Milan. Brembo makes braking systems for premium cars. Pininfarina is preparing a capital increase and has invited ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brembo looks at Pininfarina capital increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.