MILAN, May 20 (Reuters) - Premium brake systems maker Brembo SpA said on Tuesday its managing director would leave the company at the end of May and be replaced by Brembo's Chairman and key shareholder Alberto Bombassei. Brembo said in a statement Bombassei was in "full agreement" with the decision taken by MD Stefano Monetini, who had chosen to pursue other career opportunities after 11 years with Brembo. "The board of directors ... met today and took note of Stefano Monetini's decision ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brembo MD resigns, replaced by Chairman Bombassei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.