BRUSSELS, May 28 (Reuters) - Germany's SGL Carbon and Italian brake maker Brembo won permission from the European Commission on Thursday to form a joint venture to develop and produce carbon-ceramic brake discs and systems. Brembo and SGL, which makes carbon-based products, said last month that they intended to combine their businesses in carbon-ceramic brake discs to share costs and develop new products for a growing market. "The joint venture would continue to face effective ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Brembo, SGL get EU approval for joint venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.