TOKYO, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Japan's largest tyremaker, Bridgestone Corp , is expected to see group recurring profit fall 11 percent in 2003 from its estimates for this business year, ending December 31, a newspaper said on Friday. Business daily Nihon Keizai Shimbun said the company's recurring profit -- which is pretax and excludes extraordinary items -- in 2003 is likely to be around 125 billion yen ($1.04 billion), while sales are projected at 2.24 trillion yen, unchanged from this year's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone 2003 pretax profit seen down 11%-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.