TOKYO, July 1 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Corp. , Japan's biggest tyre maker, is set to book a 9 percent gain in net profit to 97 billion yen ($891.6 million) in the year to December, on strong demand for its products at home and abroad, a newspaper said on Thursday. Bridgestone, which dominates the world's tyre market along with Goodyear Tyre & Rubber Co. , in February forecast a net profit of 75 billion yen for the year, down 15 percent from a year earlier. Bridgestone officials were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone 2004 net profit seen rising 9%-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642