June 25 (Reuters) - BRIDGESTONE CORP CONSOLIDATED EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months to 6 months to June 30,2009 June 30,2009 LATEST PREVIOUS FORECAST FORECAST Sales 1.21 trln 1.20 trln Operating loss 28.00 loss 40.00 Recurring loss 44.00 loss 58.00 Net loss 46.00 loss 62.00 NOTE - Bridgestone Corp is a large automotive tire maker. Acquired Firestone of U.S. in 1988. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone -6-month group forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.