TOKYO, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Japan's largest tyre maker, Bridgestone Corp , said on Friday it would build a new tyre factory in Wuxi, China, its third in the country as it responds to strong demand in the booming Chinese auto market. Details about the plant will be announced on Friday afternoon, but the Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported earlier that Bridgestone would invest 12 billion yen ($101.9 million) to build the plant, which the newspaper said would produce 2.6 million passenger car tyres a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone to build third tyre factory in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642