TOKYO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Corp , Japan's largest tyremaker, said on Tuesday it planned to build another tyre plant in Thailand, a move that would help meet growing Asian demand. Bridgestone said it would announce further details on the new plant later on Tuesday morning. An earlier report in the daily Nihon Keizai Shimbun said the tyremaker would spend about 17 billion yen ($139.3 million) to build its third factory in Thailand and first new industrial tyre plant since 1990. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone to build tyre plant in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.