HELSINKI, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Nokian Renkaat said on Monday Japan's tyre maker Bridgestone has agreed to purchase an 18.9 percent stake in the Finnish rival for 78.34 million euros ($84.89 million) from mobile phone maker Nokia . "Nokian Tyres plc has been informed today that Nokia Corporation... has agreed to sell its 2.000.000 Nokian Tyres shares to Bridgestone Europe NV/SA. The transaction price was 39.17 euros per share," Nokian Renkaat said in a statement. Bridgestone Europe is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone to buy 19 pct stake in Nokian Renkaat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642