SINGAPORE, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Japan's largest tyre maker Bridgestone Corp bought some Indonesian SIR20 at a record price of 196.25 U.S. cents a pound for December shipment, dealers said on Tuesday. Malaysia's SMR20 also sold to unspecified buyers at all time high at $4.375 a kg. The deals were done late on Monday and some consumers were still short of December cargo after a combination of heavy rains and dry weather curbed supply in Southeast Asia. (Reporting by Lewa Pardomuan; Editing by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone buys SIR20 rubber at record, SMR traded" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642