TOKYO, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Top Japanese tyre maker Bridgestone Corp. said on Friday it will increase capital spending to about 227 billion yen ($2.15 billion) over five years. The company posted a 2004 group net profit of 114.45 billion yen, 29 percent higher than a year earlier. ($1=105.52 yen)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone to increase capex to about 227 bln yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.