TOKYO, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Corp , Japan's top tyre maker, said it would invest about 21.5 billion yen ($188 million) to boost output at plants in India and Indonesia to meet growing demand. Bridgestone said in a statement that it would invest 6 billion yen to increase daily output capacity at a plant in India by 4,500 tyres to 15,000 tyres by 2010. It said it would spend 15.5 billion yen to boost daily capacity at the factory in Indonesia by 8,400 tyres to 27,000 tyres by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone to invest $188 mln to boost tyre output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.