TOKYO, June 27 (Reuters) - Top Japanese tyre maker Bridgestone Corp. raised its annual net profit forecast by 18 percent on Wednesday due to a weaker-than-expected yen. Bridgestone said it now expects to post a group net profit of 106 billion yen ($861 million) for calendar 2007, up from its prior estimate of 90 billion yen and the 85.1 billion yen it booked in 2006. The Tokyo-based company lifted its group revenue forecast by nearly 9 percent to 3.35 trillion yen, citing the addition of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone lifts profit forecast on weak yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642