TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Top Japanese tyre maker Bridgestone Corp. said on Tuesday it would make an announcement regarding its dividend forecast at 3 p.m. (0600 GMT). The company gave no further details. Bridgestone has most recently forecast a dividend payout of 20 yen for the business year that ended on Dec. 31, up from 19 yen in 2004. It is due to announce full-year earnings results on Feb. 17.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone to make dividend forecast announcement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.