TOKYO, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Top Japanese tyre maker Bridgestone Corp. posted on Friday a 7.9 percent rise in 2004 operating profit and forecast a drop this year due to pressure from higher raw material prices. Operating profit for the year to Dec. 31 was 197.7 billion yen ($1.87 billion), exceeding the company's projection of 185 billion yen but falling short of an average forecast of 200.43 billion yen in a survey of 12 brokerages by Reuters Estimates. Net profit rose 29 percent to 114.45 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone posts 7.9 pct rise in 2004 oper profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.