TOKYO, Feb 20 (Reuters) - The head of Japanese tyre maker Bridgestone Corp said on Friday the company was not discussing a production deal with Russia's Amtel, which has threatened to dump partner Nokian Renkaat and tie up with Bridgestone instead. "There's a lot of speculation in the media, but we are absolutely not talking about such things yet," President Shigeo Watanabe told a news conference as Bridgestone announced its 2003 earnings. Russian tyre maker Amtel told Reuters last week ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone president says not talking with Amtel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642