CHICAGO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire LLC said on Thursday it will replace 25,600 Bridgestone Dueler A/T tires imported into the United States from Japan after data suggested a small percentage could suffer belt detachment. The Nashville, Tennessee, unit of Japan's Bridgestone Corp. said the Dueler A/T 693 tires size LT285/75R16 load range D were made from July 1, 1998, through July 31, 2002, and imported as replacement tires mainly for large light trucks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone to replace 25,600 tires in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642