TOKYO, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Corp. , Japan's top tyre maker, said it would restart production at a fire-hit domestic tyre plant on Wednesday, adding that the incident would have only a minimal impact on its earnings. Bridgestone had halted all work at the Amagi plant in southern Japan -- the country's biggest tyre plant -- after a fire broke out last Friday in one of the rubber-mixing areas, causing injuries to six employees. All lines at the factory, which manufactures tyres ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone to resume production at fire-hit plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.