TOKYO, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Japan's Bridgestone Corp. said on Friday one of its domestic factories has caught fire, less than a year after a huge blaze at another tyre plant forced its closure and dealt a significant blow to the firm's earnings. Japan's top tyre maker said it had no other information, including the cause or scope of the fire, or whether any employees were injured. Kyodo news agency reported, however, that 13 people had been injured at the Amagi plant in Fukuoka, southern ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone says Japan tyre plant catches fire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642